Monday, September 03, 2007

How I spent My Summer Vacation

Just in case I have to write a "back to school" essay -- haha.


Played poker this summer in 16 different rooms in 6 Midwest States.

10 of the poker rooms were brand new to me:
Indiana; Resorts in East Chicago, and Blue Chip in Michigan City.
Michigan; Four Winds in New Buffalo
Wisconsin; Potawotami in Milwaukee, and Ho Chunk in Baraboo.
Iowa; Riverside in Riverside, and Prairie Meadows in Altoona.
Missouri; Kansia City -- Harrahs, Ameristar and Argosy.

6 of the rooms I had previously played:
Joliet IL. Empress
Gary IN. Majestic Star
Bettendorf IA. Isle Of Capri
St Louis MO. Ameristar, Harrahs and President.


During the July Las Vegas trip, I only played 1 new cardroom (Southpoint) and another 7 I had previously played. Mirage and Wynn still the best out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home