Thursday, July 27, 2006

"Other" Activities in Las Vegas - WOO-HOO!!

8 days/7 nights in Las Vegas by myself.
Lots of $ and a rental car. I can do anything I want.

Besides playing poker, here's my "activities":

Wednesday Poker Discussion Group - lunch meeting downtown. Lunch with Mike Becker.

Monday NL Discussion Group - evening meeting. Very serious topics with 2 poker authors and several good players.

Wednesday -- Mike Caro Seminar in the DoylesRoom Suite at Rio. Very entertaining. "I am a lucky player. A powerful winning force surrounds me."

Wednesday Poker Discussion Group - lunch downtown with Kent Young, Linda Johnson, Jan Fisher. Much talk of items at WSOP.

Thursday -- David Sklansky Seminar in the PokerStars Suite at Rio. Lots of serious math and several examples and topics from his new book.

Saturday -- Breakfast meeting with authors Jim Brier & Alan Schoonmaker and three other excellent players. Limit and NL topics.


See? I was real naughty in Sin City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home