Saturday, July 01, 2006

July in the "Blogosphere"

Wow - we made it to a second month. Lots of blogs don't do that.

JULY PREVIEW:
Golfing with poker buddies in an outing this week and I have a surprise for them. They think I will be their "A" golfer. Not me. One bad shot and I'm into the Wild Turkey.
Will be gone to Las Vegas in the middle of the month.
Back for the last week of the month to finalize some tourney arrangements - need 6 dealers and 9 more players.

LAS VEGAS PREVIEW:
Hearing all good things about the poker rooms at Venetian and Red Rock. Also - the new Poker Manager at Caesars Palace is Vito Casucci. Vito was the poker manager at St Charles and also Harrahs St Louis. Now -- thats one more place to scam a buffet comp. Boy, will Vito be glad to see me.

BLOG PREVIEW:
Will have all sorts of "trip report-ish" stuff when I get back from Las Vegas. Also-- will be starting a series of articles about several poker books. Hand of the Week type posts will continue. Other gossip, links and stories every now and then.
Your comments are always welcome on ANY post. And -- if you want to write something and have it posted, thats ok too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home